- listen to any text on the screen,
- use word prediction software to assist with spelling, and
- graphic organizer software that assists with planning for writing and note taking when reading.
Going 1 to 1 has been a long process, by some accounts it started 25 years ago…
This history lesson comes from Eva Gibavic:
- AMD A4-5000 quad core processor
- 4GB Memory
- 500GB Harddrive
- Windows 7 Pro
- Depot service warranty for laptops that remained on site, and extra theft/accident coverage on those that go off site with students
If you want to know more about this process, we’re happy to share. Just comment, email, or tweet us.
Many thanks to the amazing team at HEC Academy and to Mike Maticke and Angela Burke in the CES main offices.