- Pay attention to your enrollment status. If you have already been accepted to an Initial licensure program at CES, you can register for courses without payment. All other registrants must submit payment at the time of registration.
- If you are an enrollee, you can register for RETELL. This course is only open to current CES licensure enrollees. In-service teachers must take a different SEI endorsement course that is not part of a licensure program.
- Register by the deadline to avoid the late fee. Spring 2015 course registration closes on January 8th for most courses, but you should check the course catalog for specific dates. All registrations received after midnight on the late date require a $75 late fee or they will not be processed.
- If you are unsure what course to take next, talk to your advisor. If you are not sure how to contact your advisor, email email@example.com.
- Put your name on everything! Register online now.
Leave a Reply