1. Are you originally from Massachusetts?
Yes. I am a Holyoke native and now live in Agawam, MA.
2. Tell me about some of the work you did before coming to the Collaborative.
I’ve worked as a professional development trainer in businesses, focusing on new employee training and onboarding, technology training, and soft skills training.
3. What do you find most interesting about adult learners?
I find that the best learning comes from the sharing of experience, which is always interesting.
4. What would you say are two important things for our students to know about CES Licensure courses?
First, that our instructors and staff are very helpful. Always reach out when you need help, our team is always looking to make the process easier for you.
Second, make sure you attend all of the face-to-face sessions as there is so much vital information that is shared between the instructor and course participants.
5. What is one of your favorite memories from your K-12 education?
Creating my own musical composition in Mr. Brown’s Music Theory class at Holyoke High School.
6. What kind of questions should CES Licensure candidates bring to you and how can they reach you?
Candidates can ask me anything they want – questions that I will be able to provide a quick answer for include graduate credit, grade reporting, communication with FSU, petitions, and any general course questions. Email email@example.com .